Cdes header

College of Design

Monday, May 15, 2017

The Day Has Come....

Interior design seniors' posters hung up in McNeal Hall.
That's right... GRADUATION! It still doesn't feel real but my undergraduate student career is now over, which also means my time as a student blogger has also come to an end. This will be my last post. It has been great getting to share my experience here at the U and hopefully I have been able to give you a good glimpse into life as an interior design student.

I've included a photo from the interior design senior showcase of some of the final design posters hung up in McNeal Hall for viewing.

It's crazy to think I've been blogging since my freshman year here and now it's over! It will be a big adjustment no longer being in school but I'm excited for what the future holds. I've been hired on full-time at Miller Dunwiddie Architecture following my internship and will be starting shortly.

I hope you'll stay tuned for posts from a new interior design student blogger as they document their own experience. It's been great getting to connect with you!

Best wishes,
Megan
Interior Design