Cdes header

College of Design

Monday, May 8, 2017

See y'all next fall

As the semester wraps up, I’ve been thinking about all the amazing things I’ve gotten to do this year. It’s crazy to think about all the cool milestones in the apparel program, like going to NASA and making clothes for the Blue House orphanage, I’ve completed already. The girls from Blue House sent pictures of themselves in the designs we made in technical design studio last semester. How cute are they?! I can’t get over the fact real people are wearing something I made.





Over the summer, I will be on campus working as an Orientation Leader for the Office of First Year Programs. We’ve been training all semester and we’re so excited to interact with the class of 2021. If you’re an incoming student and you see me during summer orientation be sure to say hello! I’ll also be sketching, sourcing fabric and ideating for the senior fashion show over the summer. That’s the next big milestone to tackle.


(Your 2017 Orientation Leaders)


See y’all next fall!
Quinessa