Cdes header

College of Design

Monday, May 1, 2017

Preparing for Playsentations

Hey Designers!

I hope everyone is having a great week! Preparing for this next week has been one long and exciting adventure, and as a lab instructor I can tell you one thing, Toy Product Design Playsentations is going to be pretty amazing this year. The product design community is pretty amazing, and I am consistently amazed by all of the cool people and the products that they develop.

Groups of five and six have been developing a toy product this past semester, and let me tell you, these are some cool toys. Through three different prototyping stages, a lot of brainstorming, and some pretty crazy lab days making sure everything worked just right, this has been the adventure of a lifetime.  I am immensely proud of each and every team, and I hope you had the wonderful opportunity to get Playsentation tickets.  However, if you did not, no worries as you are still in luck. You can still come after the show (details here) and see all of the toys being presented at 8:30 p.m.  Can't wait to see y'all there!

Until next time,
I'll see you designer's at home (Rapson)

Sarah