Cdes header

College of Design

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

No Hassle for a Tassel

Hello again!

This past week I went to GradFest, a University of Minnesota event advertised as "no hassle for a tassel." It is the event for all the quick grad go-to things to get done. The event takes place in Coffman Memorial Union and consists of a bunch of booths for various things (not to mention free stuff!). Here you can purchase all your graduation gear — announcements, memorabilia, caps, gowns and tassels. And most importantly, this is the only time that you can get all these things discounted!

I picked up my cap and gown and got my College of Design tassel. Each college within the U has a different colored tassel for graduation. The College of Design has a copper color that I think is really nice and unique!

I Instagrammed my tassel and cap this week. It is hanging in my apartment with my gown as motivation to finish off the semester strong because the senior slide is definitely real! It's so close to the end and I can't believe graduation is about a month away. My project is soon to be closing out the design development phase and my next post will update you on its progress. Stay tuned!

Until next time,
Megan
Interior Design