Cdes header

College of Design

Monday, February 20, 2017

BINGO!

On Wednesday nights, I have Orientation Leader training in Coffman until 7:30. After class, all of the OL’s head down to Goldy’s Game Room together for a few games of Bingo. It’s my favorite way to relax during the week. They have awesome prizes and play great music. (FYI, when more than one person gets a Bingo, the tie breaker is almost always a trivia question about the music.) A couple of my friends won some pretty cool pillows a while back. I’ve yet to win anything, but I’m determined, so I still play (but if we’re being honest I only use bingo as an excuse to eat mozzarella sticks every week. Shhh!)




















It took me a while to get the hang of the cheers everyone does when certain numbers are called. For example, when B4 is called everyone replies “AND AFTER!” I think I’ve got them all now, and I’m pretty proud of myself. SUA hosts Bingo every Wednesday at 8 p.m. in Goldy’s Gameroom, in Coffman. It’s free and open to everyone.

Until next time,
Quinessa