Cdes header

College of Design

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Back to Campus!

Hello hello!

I can't believe I'm back on campus after a semester abroad in London. The time really flew by! Although I miss London and all the incredible people I met, I'm so happy to be back at the U. The weather kind of sucks, but what can you do.

I've been back on campus for a few days now, and I can tell it's going to be a serious adjustment being back here. My life has been so different for so long. I'm hopeful things will feel normal after a couple weeks, but it's weird feeling like a freshman all over again!

Despite the adjustment, one of the things I'm most looking forward to this semester are my classes, because this is the first time they are all pertaining to my major. Goodbye lib-eds, hello retail merch classes! I'm so excited to actually start delving deeper into my major and learning about things related to my future career.

In addition, I'm looking forward to getting more involved on campus. It's crazy that I'm more than halfway through my undergrad, and I need to make the most of it. After being abroad, I need to work extra hard to keep my life here at the U just as exciting and busy! Check out the list of clubs on our campus here if you're looking to get more involved as well :)

Good luck this semester to you all!

Molly
Retail Merchandising