Cdes header

College of Design

Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Things I've Missed

Hello everybody!

As my semester abroad is almost over, I'm so sad to leave. However, there are a lot of things I'm unbelievably excited for back on campus next semester!

One of the things I'm most excited for is the snow. I know that after a week of being back at school I may think otherwise, but I'm looking forward to it actually feeling like winter for a change. If you see someone on St. Paul campus playing in the snow, come say hi!
Goldy at the last hockey game I went to!

Another thing I'm looking forward to are hockey games! Unfortunately, I missed football season this year, so I can't wait to finally get my gopheralls out of the bottom of my closet and rock them the second half of hockey season. I definitely miss all of the school spirit. If you're curious about the Gopher hockey schedule or want to get some tickets, click here!

The final thing that I'm going to mention (out of probably 50 more) that I'm looking forward to is Mesa Pizza. Are any of you really surprised this would be included in this post? It's arguably the best food in Dinkytown, so yeah, I'm pretty pumped for it.

Hope you all aren't too stressed now that it's the end of the semester and that you're getting excited for what is to come on campus in the Spring!

Can't wait to see you around,
Molly
Retail Merchandising