Cdes header

College of Design

Monday, December 26, 2016

Internship comes to an end

As the semester wrapped up, so did my internship at WSI Sports. By the end, I got to do some pretty important jobs, from cutting, to helping out at a photoshoot. I even got to design a look for a show they have coming up in January, called Icelantic On The Rocks. I’ll be working on creating this look over winter break.
(behind the scenes of the fall '17 photoshoot)

Being at WSI has definitely made me more self-assured in the studio. Knowing how to spread, cut, and knowing what a marker looks like made me a little more comfortable when it came time to do it in class. Because I’d seen this stuff before, it wasn’t so scary trying it out for myself.


The team at WSI trusting me to do so many imperative jobs made me confident in my work ability and in my skills as a designer. I’ve learned a lot of practical things during my internship, but I think confidence is the most important thing I’ve gained. I’m very thankful for the opportunity to work at WSI. If you’re interested in finding an internship, visit GoldPass.


Xoxo,

Quinessa