Cdes header

College of Design

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Health balance

Hi everyone! 

Finals week is here, and for architecture students especially, the final presentations may be a little overwhelming. For me personally, this semester had been tough as my projects have required more time than I've spent on projects in the past, making for some late nights in the studio. While the days were exhausting, I totally enjoyed seeing the final products. Unfortunately, it wasn't until presentation day was complete that I realized I'd been neglecting my personal health in favor of getting everything done.. When I woke that morning, my throat was aching, and I could not even hear my voice. Although the final presentation went well, this was a great lesson to remind me to schedule time to give my body a rest. 

Check out this video called "Amazing Effects of Sleep (And Lack of it)" and one of my drawings below!