Cdes header

College of Design

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Whoop-whoop, CLASS OF 2016!

Oh. My. Goodness. 

I cannot believe how fast my time at the University of Minnesota flew. While I feel like I still am a Freshman at times, it’s amazing to look back on how far we’ve all come. I have grown immensely over the last four years and can attribute a huge part of that to my education. While it might not always seem like it, college is something that YOU decide what you want out of it. Coming into it with passion and curiosity (and fun!) is the way I got the most out of my college experience.

After having officially graduated a few days ago, I wanted to reflect on my overall experience. No matter how long you have left in your undergrad career, doing this can help give you perspective on how much you’ve learned and how you grew into yourself. Doing this is how I realized how truly unique and important the last few years at University have been on my development.

Looking around at my graduating class, I see the excitement everyone has to move onto our next stage of our lives. While this is bittersweet, I can’t wait to see what everyone will accomplish in their lives. I look forward to staying connected with you all through the Alumni program. Can you believe we are that old?!



Congrats to the Class of 2016!!
Jess