Cdes header

College of Design

Friday, May 20, 2016

Summer Has Arrived!

HAPPY SUMMER!
Photo from my visit to the Como Zoo Conservatory

So I've survived another year, this means I'm going to be a senior - I can't believe it! Projects and exams have all been wrapped up for the year and now it's time for a well deserved break! I've already ventured out a little bit to the Como Zoo Conservatory to get out a little after the stress of finals.

I've officially accepted an internship position for this summer. I will be interning at Miller Dunwiddie Architecture in downtown Minneapolis. This will be my first experience working at a commercial firm and I'm really excited to get a different experience this summer. I've really enjoyed the opportunities I've had to try a lot of different routes of interior design so I'm really excited to try a commercial internship. I'll be working full time so it will be a great glimpse into life after graduation as an interior designer!

In addition to working, I'll be taking an online general biology course and, of course, spending as much of my free time as possible out enjoying summer, great weather, and great friends! I've realized this will likely be my last summer vacation ever, which is a little sad, but I'm really excited for this one!

Until next semester!
Megan
Interior Design