Cdes header

College of Design

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Ciao Roma!


Winter break is finally over and I am in Rome for my semester abroad!! I already love it here! The city is filled with so much history and beautiful architecture. Everywhere I look I am in awe! We move into our apartments this Thursday and then start our classes soon after. Today, I walked around the city for a little and got checked into my hotel. The next couple of days I plan to explore the city and culture of Rome.

Panorama of Rome
Over winter break, I spent most of my time preparing for my semester abroad. This included packing and stocking up on various art supplies. I also finished and handed in my application for the BED accelerated program. This program will allow me to start my first year of grad school in lieu of my senior year. The application included a letter of intent as well as my portfolio of my work. I will find out if I got into the program sometime in February, so fingers crossed.

I am so excited for this semester in Rome and Istanbul! I will be posting photos and blogs about my time abroad throughout the semester. You can keep updated here and on Instagram.

Cameron
Landscape Design and Planning