Cdes header

College of Design

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Happy Holidays!

Today is the last day of the semester! Hope everyone survived their finals. I know for me, this break is much needed. I’m envisioning full nights of sleep and stress free days. Of course, I’ll be doing lots of work over the break. I’ll be working my job, as well as working on my collection to put all the finishing touches to it. My to-do-list is pretty extensive for what I have planned over break, but without the added pressures of having other classes on top of it, I’ll be able to put my full concentration on making my collection the best that it can be. We’ve received the posters and postcards from the printers, and we’ve already started posting some of the posters. Our website is live and tickets are now available for purchase. Everything is coming together, and I can’t even begin to describe the excitement that I have! I promise that this will be an amazing show, so you better hurry and get a ticket before they are all sold out! That’s my short update for now. Everyone have a great break! Travel safely and happy holidays!


Make sure to follow and like the Identity 2016 Fashion Show on social media.
                     
Instagram: identity2016
Twitter: @identity_2016
Go to the website fashionshow.design.umn.edu to buy your tickets now!

Also follow my blog at http://design.umn.edu/studentblog to keep up to date with me, and follow our Instagram to see some more pics http://instagram.com/umndesign.

Lee

Apparel Design