Cdes header

College of Design

Monday, May 18, 2015

That's a Wrap!

Hello everyone!

I have officially finished my fourth year of college (my third year at the U of M) and am looking forward to finishing up my degree next fall.

Since finishing finals last week, I have been working hard on moving out of my house to go back to my parents house in Golden Valley. I have about one more week before I'm off to New York for the rest of the summer.

Twins Game.jpg

Although I am not spending my summer in the Twin Cities this year, Minneapolis summers are my absolute favorite. Here are a few of my favorite summertime activities in Minnesota:

-- Minnesota Twins games (I've already been to two this season!)
-- Going to the beach and rollerblading around Lake Harriet and Lake Calhoun
-- Getting ice cream at Sebastian Joe's
-- Attending the Stone Arch Bridge Festival
-- Going to local farmer's markets
-- Enjoying sunshine, friends, and french fries along the Mississippi River on Tugg's Tavern's deck

Have a fantastic summer, everyone!

Leah
Graphic Design