Cdes header

College of Design

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Congratulations Class of 2015

I hope you all survived your finals and are enjoying the beautiful day today. Many of you will be packing up and moving back home for the summer. Others will be enjoying having nothing to do and no deadlines to be concerned with. For some, today was your commencement for the College of Design Class of 2015. I've had the honor of working at commencement for the past three years, so I get to see all my friends walk across the stage. The class of 2015 is pretty special to me because I spent the majority of my college career with them. I couldn't be prouder of them and I will truly miss seeing them next year. All their hard work over the past four years has finally paid off.

My plans for the summer will be in the great state of New York. I recently accepted an internship with J. Mendel as a pattern maker. I'll be leaving in less than two weeks, so the next time you hear from me, I'll be in New York!

To end my post, I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2015!

Here is a photo of the ADes Class of 2015 and some of the speakers during commencement.

IMG_2398.jpg
IMG_2405.jpg IMG_2408.jpg IMG_2413.jpg IMG_2416.jpg

Visit http://design.umn.edu/images/blogs/studentblog_convert/ to view my blog and follow my journey. Also, be sure to check out the UMNDesign Instagram to see more of my photos.

Lee
Apparel Design