Cdes header

College of Design

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Nearing the End

Finals are here and the Fall 2014 Semester is almost to a close. For the most part, my finals have not been too bad. In the Landscape Architecture program, most of our work is project-based, which means not a whole lot of tests to study for. However, it does mean you are working hard to get that final project complete. Luckily, for me, my finals end pretty early this year. Four of my five classes are already wrapped up, and all I have left is a drawing project to present on Monday.

If you enjoy working on projects rather than memorizing things, Landscape Architecture might be a good fit for you. If you like gluing things together or drawing, it might be a good fit as well, and finals may be a little less stressful. Nonetheless, I am excited to finish up my fall semester on Monday and have a nice winter break. It will be nice to relax and enjoy some free time.

Pictured is a plan from one of my final projects.

Northrop_Plan1.jpg

Allen
Landscape Design and Planning