Cdes header

College of Design

Friday, November 28, 2014

What are you thankful for?

fa97de618c47d980172ad5229bb37fce.jpg
Hello!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I spent a lot of time with my friends and family. I found myself periodically thinking about what I was thankful for and I wanted to share a few of my thoughts with you all.



I'm thankful to have the opportunity to receive an excellent education from the University of Minnesota.



I'm thankful that my family lives close to campus and I can visit regularly.



I'm thankful for my adviser, Katrina -- she's awesome!!



I'm thankful for the diversity that surrounds me. Both on campus and in the city, diversity in multiple senses: racial, ethnic, socioeconomic, and cultural.



I'm thankful for the opportunities I've had while attending the U of M. I've had the chance to meet amazing friends, join extraordinary student groups, be taught by outstanding professors, and (next year) study out-of-state!



I'm thankful for the support that the university offers. Whether it be your residence hall Community Adviser, your academic adviser, or other resources found on campus. Also, a big shout out to the technology support team - they have helped me out multiple times! A handful of these resources can be found here.

Now it's your turn. What are you thankful for?

Style on,
Bethanie
Retail Merchandising