Cdes header

College of Design

Monday, May 5, 2014

My A-Game

It is officially the last week of classes before finals week. Am I panicking? Just a lot. The list of projects and papers that need to be completed before finals, is small, but the projects that are due, are big. I'm not going to lie, when I say that once finals week is over, I will be so relieved. On a more interesting and lighter note, I got a huge surprise this weekend. I walk into the building to see my image from the Align Senior Fashion show on a poster for the Fashion and Communication Symposium. I was shocked to see such a big poster of me. If I make it big, which I plan on, I guess I'll have to get use to seeing my image everywhere. It is also a lesson for everyone else out there. You never know who is watching and where your image will be used, so definitely have your A-game ready at all times.

Me on a poster.jpg

Make sure to follow my blog at z.umn.edu/cdesblogs and also look for my pics on the UMNDesign Instagram!

Lee
Apparel Design