Cdes header

College of Design

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Officially Employed!

After a busy few weeks interviewing for summer graphic design positions around the cities, I am happy to announce that I've accepted an internship at the Minnesota Zoo! I'll be working on a lot of their promotional materials for the upcoming season, as well as a major rebranding project that they are undertaking this summer. I'm really excited to gain some hands-on experience with branding for a large organization, especially for one as fun as the zoo! I'll be working 30 hours a week from mid-May through August, which makes it a nearly full-time position. It'll definitely be an intense experience, but I have no doubt that it will be worth it! I'm looking forward to getting involved, learning a lot, and having a blast in the process.

Kate
Graphic Design

ZOO-01.jpg