Cdes header

College of Design

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winter Break: Done and To Come

Winter break so far has been lovely, and now that I'm reaching the halfway point I'm reflecting on everything I've gotten to do so far as well as thinking about what else I want to accomplish while I've got this free time on my hands.

Up until this point, I've been interning full time which has been incredibly rewarding and enriching. I've been able to get involved in more project work - some of which is local! (Can't wait to check out those openings sometime down the road.) I've also had time to spend time with old and new friends, pin on my Pinterest boards, and cook some tasty meals.

Going forward, I really want to spruce up my apartment with some cool DIY projects and just give the place a lift. I also want to work on my online portfolio and update the look and content of my resume. I foresee some cozy afternoons in coffee shops on the horizon...

What have you been up to over break? Anything interesting on your winter break to-do list? Let me know!

Ashley
interior design