Cdes header

College of Design

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Greetings From Canada!

flag.jpg


I hope all of you are enjoying the holiday season! I was home in Wisconsin
for Christmas for about 10 days before heading to Vancouver to ring in 2014
with my boyfriend. Between all of the meals, baking, and family game
nights, it feels like the holidays flew by, like they always seem to do.

My boyfriend and I start our trek from Vancouver to Laguna Beach, CA
tomorrow where I'll spend a week before heading back to Minneapolis.
It will take us about three days in the car before we reach sunny Laguna Beach.
I have my phone all charged up so I can be the DJ. (Beyonce on repeat).
I am mostly excited to lay on the beach, finally read "Mockingjay" and
enjoy the rest of break until classes start up.

I hope you're all enjoying time with family and friends!

Stay Fabulous,
Katie