Cdes header

College of Design

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Get me out of here!

Get me out of here!
I can no longer stand it.
I must go home now.

homesick.jpg

Above is an expression of my emotions in haiku form, as well as in picture form. As one can guess, I am tired of being away from school. I love my family, especially you mom, but I really wish to be back at the U of M now.

Now do not be confused. I am not that nerdy kid who was always studying during recess and who dreaded summer vacation. This break has been wonderful, I just can't wait to get back to school.

I have got many exciting classes to look forward to this semester, new friends to reconnect with, and freedom to return to. Only one more week :D :D :D

Stay sharp :)
Karly, Housing B.S.

P.S. My boyfriend sewed me the sweater that I'm wearing in the picture. Isn't he talented!