Cdes header

College of Design

Sunday, December 15, 2013

WINTER WONDERLAND

It's finals week baby, and I've been studying hard. With all that knowledge that's been coming out of those books and straight into my brain, well, my brain needed a break. I'm not talking just a 30 Rock mini marathon, but rather, some real adventure, and fresh air!

snow tubing.jpg

I went snow tubing today. (For those of you who don't know, snow tubing is like sledding, but way more epic). A group of us, including 3 Hawaiian kids who were unfamiliar with the concept of snow, had a blast hitting up the snowy hills today. Only in Minnesota* is that a study break :) It was pretty scary, bombing those steep hills in tubes, but it was just what I needed. All the excitement put me in the right mood for even more studying. Sweet! Fun can always be productive.

Stay sharp, warm, and stress free :D
Karly, Housing Studies B.S.

*I must confess, we were in Hudson, just over the border into Wisconsin. But no worries, there are plenty of snow tubing hills in the great land of Minnesota.