Cdes header

College of Design

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Web Design in the Twin Cities

Since I started my web design class at the beginning of this semester, I've found myself paying a lot more attention to the designs of the websites that I regularly visit. I've also developed a habit of browsing for new and interesting websites during my free time between classes and homework. Through this process, I've discovered a lot of really inspiring sites, many of which are for design firms right here in the Twin Cities! I've included images of some of my favorites below, which you can click on to visit the actual sites.

Even though my class isn't quite this advanced, these websites got me truly excited about web design. I'm hopeful that after another class or two, I will be able to create something this amazing!


Kate
Graphic Design


StudioMnpls.jpg

wink.jpg

Periscope.jpg

LittleCo.jpg