Cdes header

College of Design

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tis the Season!

trees.jpg

I can't believe Fall semester is almost over! It feels like I was just introducing myself to you all and writing my very first blog. I just have one more final left on Tuesday for Retail Buying and then I'm heading home to Wisconsin for the holidays. I'll be visiting my boyfriend in Vancouver for New Years and then road trippin' it down to Laguna Beach, CA for the rest of break. It's currently 3 degrees outside so a beach and sunshine sound perfect. I'll be sure to take some pictures to share with you!

Ending the fall semester and only having one more left before graduation has really got me feeling nostalgic about my time at the U. I've been thinking about how much I've grown and changed since I walked in as a Freshman, of the lifelong friendships I've made, and the invaluable experiences that I've had. My goal for my last semester of college is to make the absolute most of it, and to take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way, whether it's something my classes or joining an intramural basketball team (I'm no LeBron, but I like to think I'm decent haha).

What are your plans for winter break? I'd love to hear!

Happy Holidays,
Katie