Cdes header

College of Design

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Working is fun!

The University of Minnesota-Twin Cities is a pretty big school, and that's so cool for so many reasons. Not only does that mean variety, diversity, and room for great personal growth, but it also means lots of student jobs!

There are so many things to be done on such a large campus, which results in so many on-campus jobs for students to choose from. I work in the dining center, and I love my job!

Working in the dining center has been sweet because it is a short, indoor walk from my dorm room, I get free food, and the people, especially the managers, are super nice. Also, I have learned a lot since being there. I ask a lot of questions, being relatively new to the food prep line of work, but no one has minded yet. It is definitely a happy environment to work in. And if anybody's interested in getting an awesome job like me sometime in the future, they can find info at the University Dining Services job site.

And remember, I am very happy with my job, but I thought this was funny. So enjoy. :)
Worst-Job.gif
funny-pictures.funmunch.com

Stay sharp :D
-Karly, Housing Studies B.S.