Cdes header

College of Design

Monday, November 4, 2013

The Perks of Technology

Today was the big day! My Interior Design Studio VI (IDES 3606) peers and I presented our unique and individual design solutions for the Steelcase NEXT competition. Throughout this project I have learned SO MUCH about various softwares including Revit, InDesign, and Photoshop as well as file management sites such as Google Drive and Netfiles. Check out my renderings that I did in Revit and enhanced in Photoshop - I won't lie, I'm pretty impressed with myself!

Slide23.jpg

Between trial and error, help from peers, and online tutorials I was able to boost my finished product. These resources are always very accessible so it's just a matter of putting the time in to soak up the knowledge.

Let me know what you think!

Ashley
interior design