Cdes header

College of Design

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Madness

121.jpg
Ski-U-Madness that is! This week was busier than most, filled with homecoming activities, a football game, models, videos, and papers. Since I had so much to do I really had to budget my time. I find it helpful to sit down at the beginning of the week and plan out when I am going to complete my assignments so I can finish everything on time and in order to have fun during homecoming as well! With the busy schedule I had to do my homework in many different places this week in various study spaces. From the Architecture Library to STSS there was never a shortage of spaces to work. With all of my homework done, I was able to participate in the homecoming parade with my dorm and go to the homecoming game against Iowa (in the rain.) Even though we lost the game I had a great week and an even better homecoming!
photo 3 (2).jpg6thfloor.jpg
Left: My roommate and I at the football game
Right: My dorm in the Homecoming Parade

Theresa
Landscape Design and Planning