Cdes header

College of Design

Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm an Architect, OH!!!

Well, I'm not an architect quite yet. My name is Jen Cunningham and I am a senior in the Bachelor of Science in Architecture program here at the University of Minnesota. My love for design; space, form and order have all been confirmed through studying architecture. When not at school I enjoy spending my time in good company and discovering new places. I look forward to blogging throughout the year about my experiences as an architecture student, campus life, student organizations, the studio atmosphere and much more! You can stay connected with me by visiting this link: z.umn.edu/cdesblogs.

This photograph is from my trip to Seattle, Washington when I went to visit the University of Washington's graduate program for architecture. During my trip I explored the beautiful natural environment including hiking up the 3,500 foot elevation of Little Si. LittleSi.jpg

Here is a little parody to leave you with. Enjoy!